Undenialbly human kind is the most complex and complicated creation of God. But sometimes its us humans ourselves that make things difficult for ourselve. Each of us are so unique in our own ways. But sometimes we just don't realise how truly unique each of us is. DNA molecules can unite in an infinite number of ways. According to statistics, the number of likelihood that DNA molecules can miraculously combine to create a similar kind is 10 to 2,400,000,000th power. That's close to nothing that you'd ever find someone like You. Throw in different circumstances like climate, growing space, environment and education, its impossible to find anyone like you likewise me.
Well, for you science students out there, blame God for putting in variations. But what is our World without variations. Such complexity is what makes You and I special in our own way. He made "introverts" and "extroverts". He made people who are "feelers" and some "thinkers". God made some people more team orientated and some more individualistic. He made some that scored 15A1's for SPM and some with 1A1, 3A2's, 4B3's, and 2B4's instead. God crafted some to be sexier than others, and some smellier than others too. Point is, I'm trying to appreciate you and I here.
There is never a right or wrong for our temperaments. We need all kinds of personalities to balance this world. Say if you put and introvert on the bed with Jessica Alba and an extrovert with her, definately they have different ways of getting it in right? Likewise, we are all unique and that is why these days I've really been approaching the possibilities of my future. I don't know about me but if you really know me, I'm not really a "think present" kinda guy. I always like to look ahead and infront. Not that I'm saying you guys don't look infront la but I always like exploring options in life and learning from others' experiences. There was a saying that Experiences aren't the things that happened to us but what we did when it happened. Probably one of these days I want to come out with a John-Lim-Built personality test. I'm always very intrigued by human behavior and actions. I have to admit that my "thinking time" at night has lessened since but I still think a whole lot about everything. But how are we to grow without thinking?
I'm sitting on my wooden chair at this moment at 1.05am on a Tuesday Night writing this in thoughts. What tomorrow holds for me is unknown, but what I know is that I'm gonna live it at my best! No mood swing!
*Note: It is currently my period of the Month ;P
AHHH!!!!!
-jOhN LiM-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment