Thursday, April 06, 2006

Of Fat Asses and Deaf Americans

Why Mandisa!! She the man la! Boohoo.. Was cheering on for her. I was like "Oh My Gawd" when Ryan said Mandisa's name. I was like, "Elliot you #$%#$%$ #%#$%".. Man, American Idol won't be much of a competition now. I'm beginning to believe it was a conspiracy. None of them were sad, the judges were laughing and dancing as if she'd got some million dollar contract already. The contestants should be stepping up to the occasion now with the Power House gone. None are worthy of contending other than my beloved Katherine. My 100% is going towards Katherine. Damn, she's hot! So much for American Idol. Allow me to spill my thoughts

Taylor : Dude, he's in another league. I respect you but, I just don't feel ya. Don't blame me man.
Chris : Alright we have to admit he is hot, but.... Rockstar was more for you. Missed the auditions in KL?
Paris : Spotted her earlier on. She's still young. Loads of time to groom her into a diva. But for now, let my Katherine do her thing alright?
Elliot : You #$%%&%#$%! Do something bout the looks la sir.
Ace : Of all right now, he's the weakest. Can't wait for his departure.
Bucky : What the $%&# you doing in this competition?!
Kellie : Blonde~ She's adorable la. Btw, don't you realise Ryan and her look so cute together?
KATHERINE : She da bomb!!! You turn my rainny days to Sunny HOT HOT ones. Ok, probably not that hot la, but you know what I mean. It'll crush my world seing you leave.

Hmmmmm.. Ish, I'm sounding like some sick dude that is having a McFee-ver. Ok, SORRY LA to those American Idol dudes that I've slandered. Just needed a realease of tension after realising Mandisa took leave. Alrighty, back to normal life mode.

Note: Gosh John, didn't know you swear that much?..(Oh, You do!)

High on McFee-ver,
-jOhN "McFee-ver" LiM-

No comments: