Inspite of me not singing for this gig with Liang, I went over with my bro and Amanda to just chill and support Liang. As soon as we went there they were giving away some T-Shirts and we had to give hugs to some of their DJs. Everyone was there, Rudy, JJ, Serena C, Adam C, Jason Lo, Ean, Jakeman, wateva whoever did I miss out. They are one mad bunch of people. I got to hug Jason Lo for a XL T-Shirt, Hahaha.. So through out the thing I just chilled with the dancers and Liang and afterwards went for lunch at Chilli's. Groovy weekend man. Enjoy the pics. How do you put You Tube video's here? Probably I could share with you guys some of last night's gigs like Jaclyn practicing and today's show too :) Keep rocking on peeps and support your local music industry!!! ;)
Truly yours,
-jOhN LiM-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment