Hey ya all!!!
Time has its pace and seemingly I guess I've not been able to catch up. Well, first of all, I'll just update what has just happened lately ok ;). As some of you would know I've just got back from my Prefects camp at some ulu place... Hulu Langat. Lolz. I have to admit I was very skeptical at first before going. After pale experiences from years before, we prefects have come to dread our Prefect Camp. However there was a turn of event this year. Madam Poh(Evil Witch) failed to retain her status as Camp Commandant. Miss Woo(Angel from Heaven) was our superbly nice Camp Commandant. Camp begin with us arriving there about 9 something on Friday morning. We had our briefing and camp song stuff and got our team names and cheers. My team name was "Ripple". Nope, its not a silly name. We agreed on it because it symbolises us, small peeps but we like ripples can cause destructive waves if combined. Sorry if I sound too patriotic bout it. LOLz. Anyway off with that, our enxt activity was JUNGLE TRACKING! Weeee!! Got into long pants and got insect repelent on my hand and neck (Thanx Jonny Boy!). Off we went! This jungle track was not like any other camps I went for. This was what I call Fun! It was REALLY steep. 70 degrees enough for ya? Lolz. Some paths were so small and pot holes were everywhere. How can we ever forget the leeches. They were cute. Didn't get a bite but helped a girl get it off. Loads of blood they suck. Anyway, all through out the hike I helped a young Form 1 kid, Syahir, Syafiq's younger bro. He's really smart and cute. Half way through we had to jump into MUD! Argh.. that was what I hated most. MY SHOES!!!! Poor Nike Presto. Note: Its not the ones I posted on before, its BETTER. Anyway, no one could avoid that. So I got my shoes and socks all guewy and muddy. Soon after, we had to walk through a river, following it back to our camp. it was a fun experience. The river was knee to waist deep. Fun fun! Help Syahir through. After we were done, some of us got to know that my dorm mates were the only dorm to sleep in OUTDOOR TENTS! What an experience. On pure sandy ground with just a cloth over our heads at night and mosquito nets as doors. In the afternoon the tents were Freaking Hot and in the night, it was WORST than Genting. Trust me. Boy it was cold. That night we had Solo Drops again this year. At 11pm we were off to the jungle again. This time on a safer track where they slowly drop us one by one to be left ALONE. I was left all alone for an hour long, just lookin at the sky, reflecting on Life, friends and stuffs that were happening. One thing I've learned, Mushrooms glow in the dark too! Lolz. I had to pee in the jungle too. SHHHHH. Hahaha.
The next morning we got up at 630am and did some morning-gay-exercise with Eric-gay. All through out the camp Jonathan and I kept watching his actions, and boy they were gay. His very Justin if you know what I mean. Sleeveless is the only tops he has la. Soon after we had our Obstacle course challenge. Freaking easy la. Then Flying Fox. This Flying Fox was much longer than the first year. It was from a high hill all the way down above a huge pond. Damn FUN! After some de-briefing we did River Rafting. Our raft was to fit 12 people and we only had 6 tyres 5 logs and 2 pedals. We didn't too well and our leader had almost drowned in the pond only for John Lim to save him (ceh~). In the afternoon we had indoor strategy games. It was very physical though. Lazy to explain la. But we all had a good workout. Lolz. After that we had our Great Cook-Out. We had to cook our own meals with self made fireplace. I guess the challenge was to keep the fire alive la. I pass as a scout wei! Hahaha. Anyway thats most of it la. The rest lazy to say la. Got back at 3pm on Sunday and slept till 10am Monday morning. Ponteng School! So much for the dedication! Lolz.
Well, all in all I enjoyed Prefects camp the most compared to the CF and PBSM camp the past weeks. Now back to church this week. Been missing 3 weeks of church. John has officially backslided. Lolz. Things have been rather hectic and stressful for me, AGAIN. Had frequent moody nights. I hate it when my moods control me. But I know there are people around me that can always be here for me! Thanx Jo Weng, Jonathan, Victor, Benny, Sarah, Julie-my beloved sis, Emelia, Ee Jin and all ya'll out there that had counsel me the past few weeks. All throughout the camp I hanged out most with Jonathan, Rayce, Genevieve and Lisa. Thanx for temaning me when all other prefect friends abandoned me, Yes you Jinn, Ben, Isaac and Caryn! Mean people! Hahaha.
Will wanna write something on an issue sometime soon. Until then Love ya'll!! Keep on reading!
With love,
-jOhN LiM-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment