Saturday, April 22, 2006

Of Gigs and a Entertainer's Life

Probably some of you had knew that I was doing a gig with Jaclyn, Juwita and Liang tonight at Maranatha. It was small stuff for me, just backed-up and just experience being involved in these kinda gigs. It was really fun with all the dancers, singing, lauging with the band. I really got to experience a day in a star's life. Other than wasting alot of time waiting and practicing, I really liked it. Jac was superb la. Head bows to her man, her range is just limitless. She ain't too bad a person la. Got to know some really nice people from Urban Groove. If you didn't know who are they, they are Hip-Hop-Breakdancing group that is recently breaking through. They have a studio over at Subang and offer many classes. Me very interested ler. But looking at my tight schedule, doubt I can take any classes this year. I like dancing, singing, acting... Me entertainer? Do you honestly see me as an entertainer/singer? Hmmmm... I mean, I wouldn't mind breaking into the Music Scene for a few years in college but probably not as a career la. Still looking at the prospects for career paths and future education now. We will see how it goes. However the let down was that I'm not backing up for Liang tomorrow at 1 Utama anymore :(. Sadly Ps. Julie doesn't me to miss church. Well, I'm sure there are more to come la. Boohoo, so much for the hype.

So, can you imagine John Lim, singing in your TV Box, hearing him on the radio, and probably reading him on the cover page of Star 2? All in the hands of God, Amen.

Humming,
-jOhN "Singing" LiM-

No comments: