It has been some interesting past few days. I have been going to Jalan Duta's National Tennis courts quite often to watch Vincent kick some asses. It has been really cool and fun. You'd get to see really good players smashing balls and playing with determination. Looking at them, I longed to be of one of those down there one day. Next year? I'd hope. Who knows?
On Wednesday I joined a small group of LEOs for a trip to University Hospital for a visit to the Geriatric & Pediatric Ward and the Dialysis Centre. The doctors and nurses there we're really friendly and nice. They had brought us around and explained to us different things about the wards and so on. I had the privilege to converse with an Old malay lady and a family of a patient. Surprisingly both ladies had 9 children and both had Kencing Manis and both husbands died because of Kencing Manis too. Hrmmmzz... But I'm glad at least I made her day. She teared after we left. It was a satisfying feeling to have helped and accompanied a senior citizen. The trip that morning had really inspired me to take up medical but yet there are a few setbacks but hey, I have another year to experience and plan. You could see loads of Botak Kids too at the Pediatric Ward. They were cute but somehow you'd know things ain't going too well with them. Let's pray along for them k? ;)
Yesterday morning had to wake up at 6:30 AM to prepare for tennis and soon was on my way for tennis lesson with Jean Yi and Melissa. Weeeeee! Had another awesome 2 hours of really good tennis. You can really see our improvement. Jean Yi is turning into Maria Jeanyipova. She has it man!.. Melissa has her signature Leg Up-Forehand and ballet stunts. Seriously cool... Hahaha.. I always enjoy my tennis lessons. The one decision in life that I'll never regret!.. Brought so much fun and laughter to my life. Thanx Vincent!!! Rigth after that rushed over to Jalan Duta again to watch Vincent in his finals. And yet again another Victory 6-2 6-4 if i was not wrong? His coach had said that at his level he should win his opponents 6-0, 6-1, or 6-2.
You know those nights when You feel all lonely and depressed. I'd felt that last night. Something deep in me just longed for someone to talk to. Have you ever felt lonely one night and just longed for someone on your phonebook that you'd be able to call and just laugh it out? For those of You who already has that kinda friend, I envy You. Its such a privilege to have such a friend. Somehow deep within me is still emptyness and a longing for a true friend. Sometimes I'd wonder when will that friend of mine like me as much as I like them. It kinda feels akward sometimes when you'd really like this person but somehow You know he/she isn't liking you as much as you do to him/her. Wherever You are out there Best Friend, I'd hope I find you soon.....
Maybe because this week ain't an easy one. Loads of hinderances putting the Worship Team together for this Sunday. I'd feel that there is more to it than just them pulling out but something spiritual. I'd to also pull together cell for tonight. Irwin and Daphnie ain't gonna be around so less help around. Praying all will go well tonight, Saturday's Practice and Sunday's Service. Please pray along....... sigh~~~
With this heavy thoughts in my mind I'd leave for Megamall today to get a Nike tennis bag. But somehow don't feel to good bout it. Arghh... Better get all this trouble off my shoulders soon. ITS GONNA BE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!! Believing it!
Pushing towards the goal,
-jOhN LiM-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i hereby dub thee...
a blogger with long posts !!
(which is good for those who are 8)
=P very interesting snippets
of your daily round and abouts ^^
byEz !
Post a Comment