Forgive thee for thee hath not been successful in updating thy Bloggy. But I'm back again Oh Good and Faithful readers! Weeee!!!.. Life is great!.. Back in time now.
After getting the all beloved tennis bag as seen below, I had paraded it everytime i brought it to my tennis lessons. It is the Very Funnn lerrz. Ok anyway, forgive me if I go on with Tennis Talk but I just have to. After Vincent's Championship with Pringles I followed along to Kelana Jaya's courts for the Selangor Open (thats where I train!!). He finally got Runner Up which he isn't happy about I think.
Days have been just passing and Gosh it's already December. It just goes to show how faithful God is each day till this day. Definately I would have to say He has been faithful through out this year. This year I would have to say passed the Fastest. Things just seem to be going and growing. But even as we turn back and look at those days it does bring a sense of fulfillment. I can't imagine that Leo/ PBSM Install is over, I'm in the Prefect BOD, I've worship lead soo many times now, I've picked up tennis, met WONDERFUL people, retain my results, achieved a few year 2005 resolutions and so on. But it has been a good year I have to say.
Next up on list is Genting trip.. Weee... Totally gonna have a blast next Tuesday!.. Looking forward to it ya'll!
Hmmm.. I realise one thing. Don't force yourself to write a post if you're just fulfilling your duty. There ain't much I can bring up tonight. Weird?... I've learnt a lesson. Write only if You WANT to write. Hahaha.. Aiks... Lost.... Peace Out people.. Catch up soon k ;) missing each friend out there!
-jOhN LiMz-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment