
My first apple i cut!!... Ahh~
Ok let me first start by shouting out to Jinny, Xin Yi, n Kelly A BELOVED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Love u guys loads...!!... ;P
First to Jinny:
Thanx for bearing with me, for all the times and laughters we shared. For that close time in Form 2, i'd always remember although things came between us, I'm always gonna cherish the times we had. Appreciate ur cute laughters at my jokes even when it wasn't funny. Thanx for always standing near by and always availing urself even for others. You have been an awesome example of Gentlemanship. Girls out there, this is ONE guy that would most definately recommend marrying.. HAHAHA.. he'll cherish you with all his life, I know it so well. ;) So keep pressing on and don't let the preasure of the world press you down or tear u apart. I will always be here for ya bro. Gonna cherish this friendship till the day comes ;P Peace Out bro
To Drug-addict Xin Yi:
You are such a dear brother to me. Its gonna be 5 years now since i've met you. Kemboja, Jasmin, Jasmin n now Bunga Raya. Had horny times and sorrowful times with him. I'd still remember the time when -sensored- rejected him, he cried like a baby!!.. like literally.. HAHAHA.. he cried like no one's business.. He was all sobbing and depressed. Don't you appreciate me being there when you were sad?.. HAHAHA.. jk jk.. ish perasan liouz.. lolz.. Always envied the way he never did his homework and YET study the night before and scored higher in Form 3. But times have changed now sexy. It ain't Xin Yi's Deal anymore. I'm reigning now! MUAHAHA.. oops.. hahahha.. But I really love ya bro, ur another kid that will never cease to amaze me each day with his "talents". From screeeeaaamming super loud not to mention like a girl, to moaning like a hog, to licking like a, i shall not disclose that.. jk jk... Love ya loads dude. U still me owe me guitar lessons. Girls, THIS GUY CAN PLAY THE GUITAR.. *sexy nya*
To Gorgeous Kelly:
Let no man destroy what God has done for you. You are one gorgeous girl and you still can improve on it. Remember the Tips Miew San gave?.. HAHAHA.. now that was good. N sleeeppp girl sleeepp u need your rest. :P Tracing back to the years, i think I've known kelly for some 7 years now if i'm not wrong. Since I've came into 5 Murni is that right? She claims i brought "magazines" to school before. I strongly disagree with it but who cares about tha past now right girl?.. hahaha.. Kelly is one person you no mess mess with and I got her pissed the other day :( sorry dear. But we have memories together. Used to be crazy with her n Sweet Li over Japanese Series back in THOSE days.. hahaha.. But it was cute. Rock on Kelly! Everybody loves you!.. and that includes me ;P
Ah, it gives me great satisfaction to appreciate my friends. Something I'll never regret having, Friends. You guys are the reason I keep going on each day, without each and everyone of you, my life would have never been better. I'm sorry if i've ever in any way hurt any of you, or said something that has affected you. Please do confront me or tell me if I had done that. It brings great discomfort to know i have hurt someone but well, You cant please the whole world. OH and before i end, hehehe.. that was my first apple I've ever cut!.. LOLz.. its a Love apple for all you friends of John!.. Muaxxx... ;P
Emmanuel,
-jOhN "Friends4Eva" LiM-

No comments:
Post a Comment