Its funny that actually that everything in our life is somehow affected by the outbringing of our childhood and family. For sometime I did question why was I born to my family, but soon time slowly revealed that it wasn't bad at all. As we all know, each family is built of different backgrounds and combination of characters and personalities. But all families do go through turbulance and disturbance once in awhile. But as they say "air dicincang tidak akan putus juga". I've grown to appreciate my family each day by the bits. You should too. Though you may feel unfair sometimes, but God has a plan when he landed you in that family of yours. Just feel like appreciating my family. No matter at times if i had been the spoiled young baby, I'm gonna love each and everyone of You till my last breath. Much love and support.
I just wanted to bring up my family because I started to realise that almost every blog I've read never touched on their family ever. Hmmm.. weird.. Will let you guys have some insight on my family members one day ;P. Alrighty, its been sometime again since I've wrote. Life has been great. Productive in my eyes?.. haha.. Parents came back from a 10 Day trip to Fiji and brought back a few Tennis gear for me (weee!). Mom didn't stop describing the details of every corner and event that happened in Fiji all the way from the time she entered the car in KLIA back to the dining table at home. She can really talk. Imagine how much she can nag?. HAHA.. Hey, but I'm not complaining. Love her soooo dearly. She's the coolest. The one thing I love her for is her Blurness. Its just so adorable yet I can't comprehand at times. Once, she was rushing for a dinner with dad. Dad was honking outside already. Soon she quickly grabbed a sparking pair of red shoes and ran outside. She was all frustrated and complaisent by this time. She had forgotten to take the keys along. So I went outside to pass them the keys. Dad had used his auto-controlled buttons to pull down Mom's side of window. Yet, Mom opened the door to get the keys from me. So i passed the key to her NOT from the window. SOMEHOW, she took the key and pulled the door at the same time. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!.. She had slammed the door on her finger. Fuh drama man that night. HAHAH.. :p Love you loads mom. (She's arranging some papers beside me now n yet doesnt know i'm writting bout her :P).
Ok, back to my week. So Fiji. Tennis. While they were at Fiji me & dear sis, Julie cooked almost every meal (yummy). I already capable of cooking a decent chinese meal. Its yummy. Trust me. Lolz :P. Caught up on my Final Fantasy X-2 during the past few days too. Yuna rocks :P. Irritated by LeBlanc's Boobs (for FFX2 players :P). Her outfit is like, uhhh disgusting. Anyway, had 2 hour tennis session with Jean yi and Melissa again. Totally In love with tennis. Alas I've understood the feeling of some FOOTBALL fanatics. Bro is included. Gosh, he is like naming every player on the field. It can get really pissing irritating at times when he watches his football matches and play his football games on the PS2. Urghh~ Hogger!.. Watched The Perfect Man just now in the afternoon with Mom, Sis n Bro. Cute Romance movie.
Well, I guess I don't really have much to say tonight. Sleep well people. Really appreciate you taking time to read my post. Now you know me a little better ;P. Love ya'll ppl. Redbox soon?
-jOhN LiM-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment