Good Evening faithful readers,
Just got back from Bangsar Seafood tonight with Uncle Yeoh and family. Not too say they serve extraordinary food la, but it wasn't too bad la. I'd like the fish though. Some Garupa I think. I shan't mention the price of the fish itself. Had a walk down Bangsar with Elaine, Sharine and my Sis. They really had great Itallian, Mediteranean, Thai, Japanese, Northern Indian Cuisines and Gourmet. It was all in that stretch. They had beautiful architecture and landscape, a rel great serene feeeling with water running, small streams of water that flowed. Back at the dinner table, Mom & Dad was giving Elaine a review on Counselling, Psychology, mind sicknesses, Child Psychology and so on. It was an insight. Elaine took CPU after her O-Levels at Garden International. She had all distinctions and got a scholarship at CPU. According to her it is easy. I believe so. Sis says CPU students have to most fun compared to the SAM or A-Level students. While my sis was doing SAM last time they used to admire the students doing CPU. They even had some "Egg-Care-Taking" event for a week where they had to "adopt" the egg for a week and make sure its well taken care of and no cracks form. I'm still evaluating. But there's a 0% chance I'm going for STPM. A big NO NO. Was thinking about S'pore with Junior College, or A-Levels in Melbourne or maybe just doing a foundation study at Sunway/Taylors. But will it all be worth it?............
But tonight got me thinking about my future. Was just conversing with Vincent and Jo Lin on Life and our Dreams and Goals. Everyone has a desire deep hidden in our heart. Whether it be building a house by the beach one day, meeting Britney Spears, building a Sex Academy, filming an award winning thrilogy of the Lord of the EarRings, winning the US Open, or just plain building a family of 3 and having sex with your wife every night. I guess most of us just wanna live a life of luxury and wealth at the end. But somehow thats not what I yearn. Somehow I seek a life of fulfillment and satisfaction. But that ain't easy to come by. Tell me when are you ever going to be satisfied with what you have. I guess true fulfillment only comes when one is thankful and grateful and I've not reach that state of contentment. Life is not going to get any easier from now onwards. With more knowledge pouring in, I guess more problems and complications will catch up too. SPM is around the corner, just a year away, cell is growing and the people aren't getting any easier, future is more blur than it seems and soon I'll be working.
Well, all I can do now is live to the fullest of life and appreciate the times I will have with my friends now. Its funny that everytime when our paths differ, friends tend to go missing too. I want to make a consious effort to keep my close friends close to my heart. Soon, Vincent will be leaving for Texas, Benedict for Melbourne, and the rest to different colleges. Again and again I keep saying, I really do treasure You all. Although we may grow to our different paths, may our roots aways remain the same my dear beloved Brothers and Sisters.
A little I've editted for my various friends, hope you enjoy it.
I hate the way you talk to me
And I hate the way you cut your hair;
I hate the way you hit my butt
I hate it when you stare;
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind;
I hate you so much it makes me sick
It even makes me rhyme;
I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie;
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worst when you make me cry;
I hate it when you're not around
And the fact you didn't call;
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close, Not even a little bit, Not even at all.
Ain't Perfect Boi,
-jOhN "aH Boi" LiM-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment