Thursday, June 14, 2007

You know how life punished you sometimes. Making sure it has the best of you. Not letting that joy in your heart reflect to a smile on your face and killing every sense of hope.

I began my week that way. It was a terrible Sunday night. Though I really appreciated the help from Jo Weng when he came over in the night to help me out with Accounting. My mind went bad that night. Or probably for both nights. Sunday and Monday. I just went on the same ride of thinking that I might just not make it. Tiring thoughts. But nonetheless, I had to sink in them for a bit, just a bit. Monday blues was dark blue. Got a hold on Buble's latest album on Sunday night and sinked myself in the blues tunes while gasping for air each night.

Got my ass to Calculus on Tuesday and I was free for the rest of the day. Looked for a "kaki" for lunch and bloody hell, everyone had class till 2. Let's see, Jo Weng, Delaine, Vincent, Caryn, and yes, I didn't call you Jo because you were having your exams, how thoughtful right? Hahaha. All the best for your last paper tomorrow btw :P Finally gave up and got a hold of my favourite curry puffs and munched my way to Ellen Degeneres. Hate her "KA-KA". Finished up and yes, it was time to hit the books. Accounting was creeping by the corner. And yet again, another imbalance. And to the horror of all accounting students and accountants, when you don't balance, YOU'RE IN SHIT! Hahahaha.. But a new horror has descended. The ambiguity of Net profit/Loss/wat-the-heck? Oh, don't bother my rants. Ain't worth your time.

And yes, I ain't trying to steal anything from you. Not your time, not your bloody XXXXXX, and certainly not your attention. Oh boy, and I thought drama class was interesting. Real life time drama has never reached its plateau. Just right before you close your eyes to rest in the sweet meadow amongst the sunny sunflowers beneath the clear blue sky, there jumps a bear that was apparently NOT lurking behind the rocks. I should have seen it coming. Madness. How could you ever fallen for the same scene? Disappointing, and disturbing.

Life is everything but a bed of roses. OUCH

Life is what we choose to make it be. So be it.

Urghh. More questions. More changes. More disappointments. OMG, MORE failures. But yet, there shall always be more and abundantly more HOPE. Oh, boy, I hope I can hope on Hope.

Thank You for listening. I HOPE that YoU make the world go round and never let the world make you go round.

-jOhN "spinning around" LiM-

ps: Sorry /.\ to You.

-Random pics-

My lil boy for the night. Appreciate company Josh. Cheers to H

High Dad = New Laptop

AND of course, the JAZZ FESTIVAL@GENTING!

Seriously, Jazz is my passion man. I'm even thinkin of naming my daughter Jazz, THATS IF I get a daughter. Hmmm.

No comments: