It has been awhile now..
Oh well.. I've been pretty much over the emo-ness of life that had stricken me for the past 3 months. I've been pretty much getting back on my feet now. I guess the break was good.
It really wasn't about me. It was really all about You. I'm glad I got to know myself so much more through those times. As weak as I am, as frail and imperfect as I am, but yet You chose to accept me. Time and time again You have assured me of Your perfect Love for me.
It was so hard to be strong when I turned my back on You. You were my backbone in my structure, You were the Sun in my universe, You were my Flowers in the fields.. Owh you get the picture.. And You still are..
The next challenge will be maintaining this level of trust. I hope I won't fail You like I have failed You in the past. I'm glad You've placed really nice people by my side in the process of getting to know You better. So where will You take me next?
College has been rather hand-full. Next week isn't gonna ge a breeze either. But I'll survive, I hope. Was up in Genting for a night. Went up alone and got down the following morning before class. Genting is so freaking near! I mean, I knew it was near, but just didn't know it was THAT near :P Enjoyed my night with some of the Pastor's kids. Though it was just a night and I'd probably only knew 5% of the people but I still had a good time knowing a few people, eating and of course laughing. I felt belonged :)
:) Moving on, I LOVE Jazz! :P Aiyo.. dunno wat to blog d le.. :'(
Reflective mood
-jOhN "reflecting?" LiM-

No comments:
Post a Comment