Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm just so utterly confused right now.

Ah. Keep writing and deleting. I'm just a bit messed up right now. But jazz somehow always lights me up. Oh well. Don't wanna whine about it. Just gonna move on :)

Just a little update on the happenings.

Fulfilled my little TO-DO list.
Finally checked out Cotton Club. To my disappointment they had changed their concept from a Jazztaurant to just casual live music. But it was alright. Always enjoyed live music. I actually even took the opportunity to sing over there. Club owner was so nice to spend us drinks after that. He bought a second round of everything. Nice dude. Next stop, Groove Junction@Hartamas. So MUSTT!

Aiks, very distracted tonight. My thoughts are just all over. I'm just troubled over the fact I'm going downhill in studies as well in friendships. Like I said, I seem to screw everything. Hmm. Its just me. Screwed up piece of kid :) Naa.. not really, compared to J****a. Hahaha.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh~~~!!! I don't know what I'm typing anymore!! :'(
I'm just so disturbed la. So many things in my mind. You, and You, and You, and then there is You, then there is That, and That, and OMG, THAT! Ah~~! You know how I miss You? Walalallalaalalala.........

I know Jakarta will be good. But have a slight feeling I'll discover something else that is greater there. Hmmm.. Weird. Meeting new people. Traveling alone again. Hmm.. Somehow have been traveling alone alot. Planning to drop by Bangkok during my August hols. We'll see what parents have to say. Wait, parents? I'll go ANYway~ Hmph~! Hopefully I can bump into Mami, remember her? Mami Hashizaki from Japan. She told me she'd be coming down to Bangkok from the States. But then again, Bangkok ain't too nice. Ah. John better stop plannin all these holidays and take time to practice Calculus :'(.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Just feel like screaming out and crying le! OMG~~! Just so disturbed tonight. Where are you when I need You?

I just wanna cry in your arms again. Pick me up will ya, Jesus?

-jOhN "utterly confused" LiM-

PS: Flying off for Jakarta in the morning. Bye bye :)

No comments: