Here it comes..
I'm staying OUT OF IT.. You hear me?!
Sinking myself in Jazz and Trance... HAHAHAHAHAHHA...
GanjaGuru Vs. Buble
Its A Dream Vs. Call Me Irresponsible
Deadbeat Vs. What A Difference a Day Makes
Everytime we Touch Ys. For Once In My Life
Raise the Bass Vs. Summertime
99.9 Vs. Singing in the Rain
The beauty of music.. If only I can make it, or can I?
Hmmm... Its weird... Things are changing again, and so am I.. New thoughts are forming.. My world is getting bigger.. I'm in for more this time..
Agenda:
Jazz Fest@Genting
CottonClub@Ampang
XXXXXXXXX@XXXXX
A 2 hour drive with someone@Klang Valley
Ruums@KL
Surabaya@Indonesia
Himeji@Japan!!! (dream on John)
With You in Your arms (dream on John)
Urghh.. my posts are just so all over... Messed up mind... Econs is interesting, Accounting is fun, Calculus can jump into the ocean...
-jOhN "messed" LiM-

No comments:
Post a Comment