Sitting here
In the silence of the room
I think of how much I want to be there
Beside You
I don't know You anymore
Where has those days gone
Those few days
Those few short days
That felt like forever when I smiled at You
I can't seem to drain the thought of You in my head
Everytime when everything is silent and when time stops
I start to think of You
Where have our days gone to?
I can't sit still beside you without any akwardness or discomfort
Is it You? Or am I just the one thinking too much again?
We used to know each other
So well I figured
But now, I don't
I am not falling out on You
Never will I. Surely. In Your arms. You enbrace me.
Hold me close to Your heart.
Don't ever let me go.
I miss You terrible, hopelessly..
IF I could, I would..
Catch a shooting star and put it in Your eyes
-that You'll dazzle me everytime I look into it.
I miss You, dearly, my friend.
-jOhN LiM-
PS: Perth is :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment