Monday, May 14, 2007

:)

I'm glad I met You again..

Brought back so much thought..

Brought me back to the path I should be taking..

Thank You for just thinking of me..

Dugged out an old picture of You and I and realised how much You've thought me since..

Truly..

Hope You have a good time, my friend..

Classes starts tomorrow. I really don't know if I am ready for this semester. I pray I'll keep consistant and pleasent. Since the stories I have been hearing about people, I really pray I actually grow to become a better person. Everyone has been changing and growing, and I really don't want to grow the wrong way (emotionally and PHYSICALLY!).

People are getting particularly interesting. Everytime I am gone, something happens. Hahaha. Oh well, thank God I'm just not in the drama. Hmmm... Drama is just happening everywhere. Oh well, keep to myself, stay out and stay true and cool..

=) Growing can be a painful but rewarding experience. You don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that but how many can testify to enjoying the process of growing? What doesn't break you only makes you stronger. At this moment when no horrible events are happening it is easy to say and push myself on. It is always good to start off at a right set of mind. Hope it helps me carry through another sub-chapter of my life.

I am enjoying taking baby steps towards my future. Just growing and learning each day and time and just slowly discovering who I really am and to cope with every pressure around me. Oh well... we'll just see how I fluctuate.

Lessons lately:
Jealousy is a liar, think before you talk, smile =) and sing your heart out! =)

Good night ya'll! Things will get better :)

-jOhN "smiling" LiM-

No comments: