It has been some time now since Stronger Concert. But tonight I just had a feeling of going to the Stronger Concert Blog and found a really nice song there. The following video is a video of a song I did during one of our practices.
It isn't perfect, really raw recording, but I just wanted to share it with you guys. The words mean something, really... Check it out. Hope you like it. Its ringing in my head one again.. Hope you find hope in this song because through all the trials, you will stand Taller, Stronger, and Better than before :)
Love ya'll..
Ps: I think the rain is like Love. It can be annoying sometimes, it can make you sick, but at the same time it brings peace and pureness, and mostly, I still love it no matter what :) So, rain, please rain again :)
-jOhN "rain" LiM-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment