Evil.
Curse.
Pain.
Gore.
Blood.
Murder.
Death.
Will the suffering ever end? Will the pain in my head ever stop?
The mind can do wonders with your thoughts. No, I am not having suicidal thoughts, though I have had them several times. This is more than suicide. It is eternal pain, suffering and revenge. I really wonder what goes on in the mind of a killer. It makes me think so much. I really don't know anymore if I despise or actually admire them. The mind. The mind, such a powerful tool. It holds all the power, the power to your thinking, the power of change, the power of bringing joy or depression. Now, how do one take control of the mind, then you say.
Jealousy, revenge, anger, rage all put together into a broth to mix the ultimate demon. A monster. How do one actually come to that stage? Feed the demon and it will grow. Feed the thoughts and it will spring out like a roaring lion ready to devour it's victim.
Does Death hold power you say? Is it the answer to questions? Is it the solution to problems? Is it the end? Give it power, and it will take on a new face. Death. Will you ever bring joy? WIll You?
Now think. Think of how much you mean to this world. Think. Think of the worth you are to the world. Are you just a little puny shit? Or are you an individual, ready to take the world in your hands? Tell me, are you that much of worth to the world?
It is amazing how people can view certain things in weird ways. Some may view my question above as offending, degrading, despising and depressing. Whereas, some may view it as enlighting, eye-opening, and relating. Some may even see it as confusing, useless and meaningless. From this, You can come to conclusion of your own thinking, whether it has won you over, or whether you have control over it.
Lost? Stay lost, or find your way out!
I just love observing people. I just love watching them. Their every move, their words, their actions, their smile, their walk. It tells a story. It tells so much about someone. So much. So unique. So diversed.
I am amazed by the crafts of God. How much longer will you put up with defects like us? Oh, You don't see as defects don't you? Sorry, yes, perfect creations. In your image. Sin. You. Liar. Deceptor. Enemy. Away with your lies now. Away.
Thus is the battlefield of my mind each second. Appreciate your simplicity and gentle innocence. Knowing less is beautiful, knowing more is imperfect.
Know what got me thinking? Hannibal Rising. Bite my cheeks now.
-jOhN "Smiling" LiM-
PS: OMG, John is soooo weird! This post is so disturbing. This post will expire in a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment