Thursday, April 26, 2007

I am stunned.

American Idol is just fantastic. It is entertainment beyond entertainment. Enjoying every bit of it. It might just make it into my list of super druper favourites joining Jazz and the rain. Maybe.

I just have to say, catch every repeat you can on the "Idol Gives Back" show. Spectacular. I could have donated if I could. Hahaha.. I was that convinced. Glad nobody went out too :P

Anyway, last paper later on in the afternoon. Then off to Singapore on Monday and from there I leave for Perth on Tuesday. Its gonna be a good break away. Though I know I will be missing out on my friends. But hey, we all need a break away once in awhile.


I feel it coming again. Winds of change are blowing once again. I'm keeping caution. Beware, it ain't gonna be nice this time around. It seeps through your skin. Just random pics. That one above was done whne I was in Form 2, I think.

-jOhN LiM-

No comments: