Monday, April 23, 2007

Exams have started.. Did calculus this morning.. Was very pleased with it.. Thank God.. Hopefull can score 4.00 for this la..

Business and Computer on Thursday and Friday respectively.


Japanese class has been fun. Its so cute to see the teacher speak and we repeat after her. Just reminds me so much of the time when I was in Japan. Their culture and just the way they express themselves. Extremely adorable. Haha.. Managad to catch a picture of her. Hope she doesn't com by this blog. Hahaha.. :P Her name is Tani-san. And guess what, she is only 26!!!! Freaking young man.. Love japanese class! Woohoo!!..


Cant wait for Perth. Gonna catch up on some books while I'm in Perth and drop by some Jazz bars. I'm so looking for a good Jazz place in Malaysia. Recommendations anyone? :)

Random pic of random ppl at my random workplace on a random Sunday afternoon

Hahaha... :P

-jOhN "studying?" LiM-

1 comment:

Lily said...

The Cotton Club at Maju Junction..It's just a Jazz Bar. Nice environment and good music.

Check it out when you have the time.

Cheers.