Gosh, how long do I have to wait till I learn my lesson well?
Gonna let loose tomorrow night before I leave for Osaka on Saturday.
Yes~! Gonna meet my Jap family in Japan finally! Wooooo.. AT LEAST there is something to look forward to~ Gosh....
On another note, I am sumhow addicted to PussyCat Doll's When I Grow Up. Hahahha! Check it out ;)
Loves
-jOhN "sighness" LiM-
PS: Video of us in LA.... Crazy ride.... Thats us swinging... Gosh~

3 comments:
hey john!
well the bad news is that there really isn't an immediate cure to heart breaks-or aches!
the good news ?? you'll heal with time, I promise.
Just keep busy, keep your friends and family close, and before you know it, the other person will just be a chapter in your life story, and nothing more. :)
Awww.. my gosh Ping, u so sweet >< hehehhee. Thanx!!
hey, i think you don't need any advice from any one of us because you know they ain't gonna help. but we'll always be with you no matter what alright!
take care.
LOVE YOU JOHN. and the ride rocks!
Post a Comment