Konnichiwa! I'm back from Osaka! But it was the shortest trip EVER!
Flew after midnight, so i was awake the whole night! Reached early in the morning, checked in the hotel. Took half an hour to bath and get ready and left for Kobe. Thank God for Akiko who showed me the right train to take. Took a train ton Sannomiya in Kobe to meet my Jap and boy it was a joy to see them again!
Had good buffet lunch with them till we went for a lil shopping. By the time I got back to my hotel it was 10pm! I was awake for more than 24hours~~ I was a zombie in Osaka. Had to leave the next morning d. Hate this Osaka pattern. Damn short. Oh well, at least I got to go and meet them anyway. Heheheh..
I'm on standby for most of the week now. Hope they'll call me for a GOOOOOD flight. Hehehe... Next up to look forward to is MOSCOW - HOUSTAN.. WOooOoOoOo....
-jOhN "sayonara" LiM-

No comments:
Post a Comment