Moments from the past.
One too many times I have thought of the times I could have lash out all I felt on this insignificant little site, and one too many times have I harmed myself in that way.
With John's little birthday behind him and with chinese new year celebrations, it has grown to prove that love does still exist in the air. Pain blinds us with almost the darkest of time, just almost, but if you dare look into the beeming light that seeps through, then you are sure to find the joy you have been seeking.
With more observations done throughout the days, human kind has remained ever disgusting. But hope lives. At least I choose to see it. Believing in the good that is vaguely disguised in hatred and betrayal. Have you ever wondered how'd it be like to live a life of another? So many times, so many times.
Questions then raised, would it really be all we want? Peace with all humanity? Is it what we really wish for? Good in every soul and kindness that bleaks with every helping hand? Would it be perfect? Call it Nirvana, heaven, bliss, moksha... Is that all we seek for?
I hate. Yes, I dislike. Yes, we all face displeasure. But at what level does it change? Why does discomfort disturb us? Why is discomfort discomfort? Is it a choice? Or do we just place ourselves in such positions?
Our mind is one powerful tool. Known psychoanalyst, Sigmund Freud made known to the world in his "Iceberg" theory that the human mind was essentially likea iceber, with four-fifths of it below the surface. It was then said that we are only aware of a small part of our mind and that most important psychological processes which motivate our behavior that drive our emotions were unconscious in nautre. I wonder what lays beneath my mind.
Our mind, rational in its nature is a very dangerous "object" to trust. Ok, well, I shouldn't proclaim such a statement but I shall suggest as such. Our mind in it's nature comes to interpret as it likes. Hard to put down in words, but in simple terms, our mind plays tricks with us. Blinding us from certain "truths". But then again, what is the MIND? If what you are thinking now is pointing at your head, you're wrong, thats your brain my dear. Where is your MIND? Intangible. Unable to grasp. Makes me think of intangible assets~ Hahaha.. Brand? Patent? Or character? :P The Hindus somehow discovered early that all is Maya, or a dream. I ask again, Are we dreaming of the Butterfly or does the Butterfly that dreams of us? Senseless senses.
Where did all began? If only man could get to the core source. What is beyond that nucleon? Is there anything more simple? Is that the way man discover? With chemistry, we dugged into the atoms, with physics, we dugged into matter, with biology, we dugged into cells..... With the meaning to life, where do we look into? Ourselves? Do we hold the answer to that question?
I like this particular quote by Einstein, "GOD DOES NOT PLAY DICE WITH THE UNIVERSE". So tell me God, got my number already?
On a lighter note, Birthday was simple, Chinese New Year was good, still going on strong, and leaving for Perth in a few days to only be back errr.. in... errr... many days time? Gone la, cannot attend class.. >.<>
Rest well my most appreciated friends. Look forward to the games the world have for you ahead =P Cheers!
-jOhN "vague" LiM"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment