Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A tribute? Naaaa.. This is R-E-S-P-E-C-T man!! Presenting David Archuleta, and yes, I DARE say the next American Idol.. Yeap. Hahahahaha!! I am SOOO impressed with this guy here. Really. I mean, I have to be honest that I wasn't all too hyped up about his OVER-exposure and Over-Ratings about him until I heard him for myself tonight. And yes, he's THAT good baby! That good till I am actually blogging about him! Hahahahaha. He has a few SUPERBLY IMPRESSIVE videos on YouTube. Well, I shall not put tooo high expectaions for you, but HE IS THAT GOOD! Cool down John, cool down.. hahahaha!! Check him our yourself ;)




Yes, he even sang for Kelly when he was 10!!! He'd probably bumped into the Season 1 contestants and just sang for them. Gawd, he blew me away too! Hahaha. Thats him when he was 10 dudes! Its American Idol 7 now!! Like 7 man!. hahahahaha.

Oh well, American Idol is every Wed n Thurs n results on Fri, soon, it'll be Wed n reuslts on Thurs. yes, Hardcore american idol fan here! Hahahaha.. Woohoo! Cheers to more!.. Updates on Perth trip soon.. Till then, I've been really tryin to catch up with work i missed when I was in perth. But it has been good ;) Mum says Morphine makes people happy. Hahaha.. I'm misquoting her, but, I'm looking for someone or something to be my morphine now. And yes, American Idol has given me my weekly dosage ;P

-jOhN "Archuleta!!!" LiM-

This was from Tonight!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~

No comments: