"Tears Dry On Their Own"
All I can ever be to you,
Is a darkness that we knew,
And this regret I had to get accustomed to,
Once it was so right,
When we were at our high,
Waiting for you in the hotel at night,
I knew I hadn't met my match,
But every moment we could snatch,
I don't know why I got so attached,
It's my responsibility,
And you don't owe nothing to me,
But to walk away I have no capacity
He walks away,
The sun goes down,
He takes the day but I'm grown,
And in this grey,
in this blue shade
My tears dry on their own,
I don't understand,
Why do I stress A man,
When there's so many better things at hand,
We could a never had it all,
We had to hit a wall,
So this is inevitable withdrawal,
Even if I stop wanting you,
A Perspective pushes through,
I'll be some next man's other woman soon,
I shouldn't play myself again,
I should just be my own best friend,
Not f*** myself in the head with stupid men,
So we are history,
YOUR shadow covers me
The sky above,
A blaze only that lovers see
I wish I could say no regrets,
And no emotional debts,
Cos' as we kiss goodbye the sun sets,
So we are history,
The shadow covers me,
The sky above a blaze that only lovers see,
He walks away,
The sun goes down,
He takes the day but I'm grown,
And in your grey,
My deep shade,
My tears dry
Now its Back to Black. Then from there, to Rehab with Me and Mr.Jones. To wonder if Will you still Love me Tomorrow. You go Amy. Beautiful pieces by the blonde lady now.
Life's adventures and it's turns. Tonight, tomorrow, the day after, the day ahead, the months ahead, the following year, the next leap year, the future. What can my little mind comprehand? I'm overwhelmed by feelings of distraught. Maybe. In the future.
On a lower note, I bid farewell to a very dear friend that had left without notice. Such little time but such joyous experiences. It may be our last time meeting till years ahead. As you carry out the dream that is steadfast in your heart, I pray that you carry along the same passion that I saw, day in and day out. Such lightness is much needed in the world today. You lifted my frowns whenever it turned sower, You didn't really light my path, but You walked along. You didn't carry my cross, but You cheered me on. You didn't shield me from the arrows, but You plucked them of me, each that hurt. I'm gonna keep they rest for the mailed letter which I was unable to handover at the apparent airport trip (gah~). Its to good times that we cheer at. Fare well my dear friend, farewell.
To this note, I conclude my whine. To Ms Winehouse I shall lend my ears to.
-jOhN "my tears dry on their own" LiM-

No comments:
Post a Comment