Monday, January 14, 2008

Blind the eyes that see only tears.
Close the ears that hears only curse.
Silence the lips that speak only of defeat.
Punish the mind that hovers over death.
But look only to the one that grants hope.
Hear only words of the wise.
Speak life to another.
And dream of great dreams and thoughts.

Cheers to the challenges ahead, and the acquaintances to be made.

Bless my choices, Lord.
Guide my hand and life to the way you had pathed it to be.

Ironically enough, last year, I was "noble" enough to tell God, "Dude [God], I'm gonna include you in my plans" but somehow or rather, a few things just messed up, bad.
But this year, spirit-led, John is compelled to announce his new resolution, "Dude [God], this year, You're gonna include me in Your plan ;)". To this, I toast to a interesting year ahead. Plans may not be as I want it, but at least I know, I've given someone with great wisdom, the key to my life.

Now, allow the gentle sound of music and tapping of piano keys strike the chords of life as sadness and sorrow flow away as each tune perfectly pitched to the sound of harps and violas play. May it heal your soul.

Lighten up and see, that you are only but a speck, insignificant, but extremely significant only to His eyes. To You, all things be perfect.

-jOhN "embarks" LiM-

No comments: