At last I found time to pop by my little blog. Holidays have been rather productive since. This is actually the first time I actually have a goal for my holiday. All these while, I never had an aim or a certain goal to achieve in my holidays, but this time its different. I have a list ;) *wink*
Oh well. Let us just highlight SOME events :)
Friday night@Curve for Abigail's birthday. Happy Birthday again girl! Headed on to Hartamas after that for a long night chat with ma peeps. It was really good after a really long time of not having those kinda conversations. I like mind boggling topics that are debatable and still questionable. I can't help it but to disagree to only agree. But its just me. If you can convince me, then you've really convinced me. If not, you're convinced :) Oh well~
Popped by PC fair with Vinz while Jo & Dee did some shopping in KLCC on Sunday. Flew back down to Curve for a nice meal and later on drinks at the Apartment. Got a few bartenders to show us tricks :P And guess who we spotted too? :P
Hmmm. No wonder I haven't updated for this long. As I type right now, I just feel like deleting everything. Fuh~ Weird night.
I shall add more juicy details another night la. Tonight is just not the night. Don't feel right. Hmmm~ I have also been taking a few evening walks alone. Thinking. Just thinking. There has been just so much thoughts in my mind. Fuh~~~ :'(
Looking forward to the next few days. Still have a number of things to accomplish this holiday. C'mon baby!
-jOhN "holidaying" LiM-

No comments:
Post a Comment