I've not gotten an answer yet Lord,
But I'll wait, in patience.. Because I know I'll hear you, or at least, You'll hear me..
The past few days I've been really troubled about the situations of life. I'm toying with certain ideas for my future and it all seems so unclear. There were just too many things to be taken into consideration that I just lost looking at simlpe faith.
But surrendering it all to God is all I can do at this moment. Won't let confusion blind me.
A few things I took note of listening to Dr. Bernard Blessing this morning... Hope it blesses you as it had with me.
"Surrendering our basket of weaknesses, fear and doubts to find hope in it"
"I am a solution, not a problem"
"Turning the ugly situation into a beautiful miracle"
"How can God teach you peace without letting you know suffering. How can God teach you grace without letting you knowing cruelty. How can God teach you love without you knowing hate"
Time and time again, I come broken at the feet of God. All I am is just a servant of God, ready to be used by what I have. If he had looked upon my sins and judged me based on what I've done, I would have been bound to the depts of hell a long time ago. But yet, He is gracious to still choose me, weak and small as I am, to turn curses into blessings.
It has been a long week. Much has happened. Much. But I'm not here to tell you, "NOW I have the answers!". NO! I don't. Not even a bit. But I'm trusting. In what? In the future that God has for me. I don't know what it is. All I know, it is going to be exceedingly beyond my expectations, far better than I would ever imagine. He has a plan for me and each and everyone of us. Are we giving it to Him?...
Life is one interesting journey. So much to learn, so much to go through. At least I know I'm not alone :)
Good night people. Have a great week ahead. All the best to the Taylor's A-Levels students and welcome back to classes ADP students. It is going to be a whole new interesting semester.
-jOhN "faith" LiM-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment