Sweet..
First the rain..
Then LeeHom's new album..
Lovely Sunday afternoon, with not so lovely circumstances around me
Had not finish my Calculus take home test, had not finish my economics final project..
And there I layed on my bed staring at the rain and sky, listening to the tunes of LeeHom..
As I lazed there, thoughts began to sprang... of You, of Life, of my exams (OMG 1 week countdown!), Calculus (OMG?!), friends, Family, Dog?, LeeHom (hHAHAhahhahAHAHhahaa)...
Thing was, I was so sunked in the depression that I didn't want myself to get out. There I was again, worrying about my exam. Worrying. Yes, Worrying. Time and time again i fall into this hole of "worry-nism". Hate it, but it sticks with you. Time to get out of the mud hole and start working towards the goal. Sigh. Though I don't wanna begin with defeat, but I know I started this semester in bad terms, so, gotta face the consequences..
Oh, and the Dog you ask? The verdict? NO
Living with that decision too. Dad decided instaed to get a car~
Yeah, Car vs. Dog
You see, irronicly, I don't get a dog because I'll be leaving next year, but thing is, if we get a car, I'll be leaving next year too. So like... ~.~" We'll see how things work out la.
Till then, LeeHom's new album RAWKSSSSSS!!! Not so chinked-out anymore, very much more emo as Caryn said. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE >.< ABY, EE JIN, RYN, and urrrr~ ben?(hahahaha) and everyone else, lets go!! Woohoo!.. Sorry, forgive me "hyperness".. LeeHom fan here (:
Alright. Enough crap for the night. Its calculus for the week! Urgh~
Getting into studio this hol. Probably get some emo song up soon :P
Till then, enjoy the rain people!
-jOhN "calculating" LiM-
ps: Ben is naughty :P

No comments:
Post a Comment