Its a good thing my sis is back. It was really FULL fledged family night. First of all, after YEARS and literally, YEARS, we finally had movie night together to watch Transformers together. So sweet right? I know, thanx thanx..haha.. I liked that night. It felt, Full :)
Sweet...
Then there was tonight. Had nice dinner together. Since I was having a bad throat, so we got hold of some Yong Tau Foo. Great meal together. Talk talk talk talk...
And well, since my dad now, STILL on high mood.. First, laptop la, then sis popped down, then bro left for Hillsong in Sydney la, then new com screen la, and I shall not go on, BUT.. This morning, before college, we had FAMILY breakfast (wow).. and YES!.. My dad went, "I think its time we get a dog"... OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!! So yes, I immediately recited my proposal! Wooohoooo! Pomenarian!!.. And yes, I was fanatic. Right after college, while waiting for my porridge to be "ta pau-ed", I quickly rushed over to the pet store near by to look for one, AND WOOHOOOO they had 2 in stock!... Weeeeeee!!!!
So yes, tonight, after dinner, we checked out the dog! :P Adorable sial!!! Dad & Mum quite pleased with him.... 7 week old dude... :P I loveeeee!!!!!!!!!!! can DIEE!!!!! :'( sooo cute!!!!.. hahaha.. Excitenessss sial.. sorry.. english also all over d.. hahhaha... :P :P Forgive the horny pregnant look... I was just so in birth with the lil pupp
Ahh.. loved the night... it felt, particularly different, better, we felt as a family... Sis was finally around and all.. Bro back from Sydney, Sis back from Perth, Me Melbourne soon? WAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA :p
Oh Oh! And we even painted the house together this afternoon!! :P Talk about productive!. hahaha.. Randomness man.. Mum was just like... Lets paint the wall.. hahaha.. Cute nesss...
Wooohoo... Peace! Forgive obscenity..
John Lim was here!
And yes, the collage up there.. was done last night our of randomness!.. ahahahaha
And there was this pic, with my old dog which I grew up with. SHE was the LOVE OF MY LIFE OK! I practically grew up with her.. We even have pics of us sleeping together on the floor! :P Her name was Cansy (don't ask me why :P) Yeah, sis just went, "John, see la, last time also dun like to wear shirt at home, now also.. Why ah?".. hahaha.. I really don't know why.. :P i dun haev to make more choices in a day. I don't have to choose which shirt to wear. haha!! :P spot the cute lookin baby on the left? THats me too!! wooohoo...
Ah... I love her.. and I'm gonnna love my new dogggyyyyy!! :P Still scouting for dogs but Pomenarian is top of list... SO Dog breeders or owners out there!!! GOT ANY PUPPS TO GIVE AWAY???? I'M A RING AWAY!!!!!! QUICKK!!! ;)
Peace out peeps... Its the weekend again... Wooohooo...! (Final Exam in 2 weeks John~~~~Dayyymmm)
Next priority: Get CALCULUS TUITION ASAP!
Dear Lord,
I thank You Lord, for I am truly blessed. I have seen your blessings and your glory so now let me share it with the people around me. Allow me to spread the joy you have given me and family. May you keep my family close to your heart and watch our household each day as dawn breaks and as the moonlight shines, may you protect our little home and grant each of us good health each day. I am ever in debt to You my Lord, Father and Friend. I can't thank You enough. Truly, you are good, in all times. Good and Bad. Continue to see me through my days as well as in each of my friends' lives. You've been good, and you will be good. All glory to your Name, Lord..!
Amen!
-jOhN "ruff ruff" LiM-

No comments:
Post a Comment