Need rest.
Exams coming.
Calculus dying.
Me? Dead.
Totally need to focus and get the game going already before exams end of this month.
And then.....
TRAVELLING AGAIN FOR HOLIDAYS!!.. muahahaha... I don't care!.. Muahahaha...
Zoe Joy!! Was over on Sunday night with sis..
Didn't get the change to blog about it yet, but yes, farewell Xi Qian ;)
Dear Lord,
Grant me health again in my body. Take away whatever "tonsilities" I have and help me to regain focus in class and finish my homework! I pray you'll also EXTEND all the time I have in the world so I can studyy moreeee, playyyy moreee, and meet more of my friends again! Especially those back from high school. I miss everyone of them. Lord, grant me focus and good memory for the next 3 weeks before my exam and I do pray for good results! I surrender my future in Your hands once again! Thank You!
Amen!
Good night peeps! Have great days ahead!
-jOhN "sick" LiM-

No comments:
Post a Comment