Sunday, January 22, 2006

Staying focus, Pulling through, Pressing On!

Everyday has been such a gust of wind. It has been a wild week and it will be wild for the whole year long. It is crazy to imagine that I actually have tuition or something extra everyday. I have tuitions everyday of the week except the weekends where I have tennis lessons and worship practices and church activities. That’s sad ain’t it? But life goes on. I’m starting to feel how working people feel. They struggle to wake up early and leave for the office and get home late, have a few bites of chicken rice and read a lil and get to bed and the cycle goes on. Holidays mean more to me now. We LIVE for those days :P.

But anyway, yesterday was a crazy day once more. Got up at 630am and went for tennis from 7am to 9am. Immediately got a change and went to school to help paint the damn carpark which I dunno why must we paint it the same damn colour?! :P. After some painting and weeding, went home to get a bath and immediately left for Central Park at BU for my cell’s outing. It was a crazy time of laughing and eating. Enjoyed it loads. I want pics people!! Walked over to BU afterwards to meet up wif Jinny, Ben, Emelia and Jo for a movie. Watched Pride & Prejudice. Love their accent and english. It’s just so special how they express themselves. Simply extraordinary. However I had to leave half way through the movie to go to church. Didn’t want to attend Sunday Service because I didn’t want to wake up early the next morning as I have through out the whole week. So rushed to the Saturday Service and afterwards went for dinner with family at Green View in Sect 19. Boy, after a long while I had never had such a great meal. The highlights were Yee Sang and Crab! Lovely, Tasty, and how Jo Lin explains it, “Orgasmic”. By this time I had not got home since my cell outing at 11am. After dinner I got home for a bath and went out AGAIN to meet up with the cell guys for mamak. We chatted till bout some 12am before I got home. Fuh~ It was a long PRODUCTIVE day. Love it. :P Unfortunately through the process I had rejected an offer to MC for the Leo Charity Concert coming this February. But well, I just can’t commit anymore.

Its crazy how involved I am in school. But whats the point of it? Hmmm.. Not that I want to brag or anything here, but here are my RESPONSIBILITIES in school;

Prefects – Student Affairs Department Director
Leo – Vice President
PBSM – Membership Director
Yellow House – Form 5 Representative
Christian Fellowship – Form 5 Representative
Tennis Club – President?

Its crazy. I remind you, these are only the responsibilities I hold in school. I am as active in church as I am in school. I am a cell leader of SS2B as well as a worship leader in our Youth Church. Quite a number now have wondered how I juggle my studies and my co-curricular activities and I just don’t know how to answer them. It has to be the wisdom of God. Seriously. Its madness. Without God, by now, I’m some blown up chicken. His strength is always suffiencient for us, Amen? :P. Mom is beginning to complain now. It’s true what she says, that SPM only come by once. I really want to do well for it ;) and so do you of course. Well, all I can do is trust in God now. So many things on my mind, responsibilities, Friends, Family, Church, School, Tennis, Love? Hahahaha… Ok, maybe Love ain’t in it. Fuh, Frienship is another thing. I’m starting to realise I am unable to say No to friends sometimes. I always like to spend time with my friends and all, but sometimes I’m so incapable of doing so. Don’t want to disspoint anyone. I hate dissapointing anyone, Especially myself. I have an undenialbly High expectation of almost everything. If you’re my leader, You really gotta be good. So mean of me right? But somehow, I just can’t help it.

Hmmm.. Don’t really like this post. But what that heck, just want to jot down something after awhile. Will anyone be there for me when I fall, when I cry, when all is not going well? I’m so not falling into mood swings this week. No no…..

Pressing On,
-jOhN “pulling through” LiM-

No comments: