Sunday, December 25, 2005

As the days go by...

Time ticks away as you read and as I type. Its a countdown till the end of this wonderful, tragic, eventful, and beautiful year. Well, I must say this has to be a good year. Got to know so many wonderful ppl. Got to strengthen relationships. Its wonderful when God places so many different kinds of people in your path. I'm thankful for that, really am.

Well, to go on bout this week. Benedict kidnapped me and we left to Kajang to stay a night at Lionel's mansion. At arrival we had dinner and soon after messed his room. Lionel is some 17 year old dude that is studying in London. He's a really nice fair guy. I have to say he has this really boy band kinda personality. He's really into his music. After hanging around with his hot sis Racheal(14) and elder sis whos name i forgot(20) I'd kinda felt I was in H.K. Racheal had this REALLY strong American accent and elder sis was SOOO Hong Kong girl. If you've not guessed, they were brought up on the upper class and attends an international school in Kajang. After a lil debate, we all agreed to watch Into the Blue featuring JESSICA ALBA. Soon after his neighbours joined us in his mini-theater at home. It was GOLD CLASS wei~ Wif cool surround sound and lounge chairs, blankets and pillows. We were in heaven with Jessica Alba and Gawd did she save the movie. Without her, it'll be a flop. By this time it was already 2am. We actually planned to swim in his pool outside (he has a REALLY nice pool at home.. now can u imagine how huge his house is? :P). However we'd unanimously agreed it'll be freezing if we did. So we left for Lionels room once again. Played some Tony Hawk and Fifa Street, and not to mention some PSP too. We just played around with the gadgets and guitar till late and got to bed at around 5am that morning.

Woke up the next morning at about some 11am. Hahaha. Benedict was some realy gay ass in bed. Shall not go into details. But anyway, maid prepared Lo Mai Kai and Tong Sui for us. Ain't too bad considering it isnt SS2. Got into swim attire and swam the morning away considering there wasn't much or morning to enjoy anymore. Once again, accidents do happen. Benedict was so pandai and did a backflip without looking and hit Shaun on his head (ouch). Both were injured. It was lame. Took a shower and soon enough, driver was around to send us back liou. Boohoo. Really had fun at Lionel's. Well, Cheers to another Sleep over soon! Weee....

The past few nights has been terrific. Church had prepared for a musical, Wondrous Gift. I must sallute them for this production. It was rather memorable. Of all in house production, this i would have to say is the best. Janice and Hazel had really wrote quite some bit. Was there both nights to enjoy it ;P

Its Christmas Day! The birth of Christ! Gifts too!!.. Ngek ngek ngek. Left for church first thing in the morning to celebrate Christmas. Wasn't too bad. Highlight of it was Sue Vern and Daph just HAD to be angels and got me TENNIS BALLS. Wait!!.. LIMITED EDITION TENNIS BALLS! They had written lovely messages on it. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. Thanx girls. Owe you girls kisses ya! Remind me on the bus. After church went to 1U with Vincent, Charisse, Grace and Yi Theng. And guess wat! I watched Perhaps Love, AGAIN! Unfortunately, they hated it. But the more I watch it the more I love it. Awwww. Listening to the Soundtrack RIGHT NOW! Weeeeeee..

Alrighty dude and du-dez, I've to go pack right now. Gonna be at Melaka the next 4 days for YOUTH CAMP!!!!!!! Thats gonna wrap up my year. And gosh have I not done BIO HOMEWORK!!! SAVE ME SANTA!

Emmanuel,
-jOhN LiM BoOn OoN-

No comments: