Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Love, Undefined..

L O V E.. the magic of these 4 letters combined conforms a undenialbly wonderful feeling. But what is the defination of Love?.. Has it ever cross your mind?.. Well it certainly has crossed my mind a million times. Well, thanx to Jo Lin for going all high and excited, she just HAD to ask ME the meaning of love.. this was my reply - "A divine feeling that has everlasting effects that is true and beautiful on beings. A high that allows one to go berserk and senseless and thus causing us to do crazy things for love." Well, I'd still remember the book Mel Win had lend to me - Crazy Little Thing Called Love. It was an awesome book. However be warned that it might offend some readers. LOLz.. But it really brought up a perspective of the meaning of Love. It was crazy how the Bass player drank c** in the morning with orange juice. If you do not understand the asterix, don't ask. However I can picture some of you laughing your heads off. Now, back to where I came from, LOVE, raise your hand if you still remember Parent Trap in 1998? Who still remembers the song that goes "L is for the way you Look at me, O is for the Only one i see, V is Very very extraordinary, E is for Everthing that you'll adore..........." I really liked that song. Had the essence of Love there.

To move on, who else understands the way I feel after watching all those sappy love stories in the movies or just lying on your lazy couch with dimmed lights as you wished you were there to witness two love birds FINALLY reconcilling and ADMITTING that "DAMN IT, I LOVE YOU".. hehehe.. I always enter into this sheol evertime after I watch these kind of Romance Movies. Thanx for that experience Benedict ;) Hahaha.. Anyone up for a Romantic Movie Night Marathon?.. A Lot Like Love, Vanilla Sky, A Walk To Remember, Hitch, Titanic?.. I'm open for suggestions.

Well, but I do believe in true Love. I know somehow or another I will meet the ONE for me out there one day. I've already started praying for You! Hahaha.. But one thing I'd still remember a leader telling me once, "Don't pray for God to prepare your future girlfriend for You, instead Pray for God to prepare YOURSELF for your future girlfriend". Its cute yet true. But its weird that somehow although I don't think that I've really fallen in love but yet I've seeked for the meaning of love since. But, hey I have to admit that I do wanna fall in Love one of these days. Like I've said, its a magical feeling and I bet Mel Win, Jo Lin, Alicia Khi, Jordan, Jia Min, Vincent and a whole bunch of you out there can testify to the perfect power of Love.

But hey! On the bright side, You all out there that has not found THE ONE for yourself, take joy in your single status. Its a privilege. Hahaha.. Let's Press On together for World Peace!.. Now what am I crapping here?.. Aiks.. Alrighty, I PROMISE I'll bring this topic up once again.

Peace Out
-jOhN-

6 comments:

daphnie said...

since ur tagboard vanished, i'll post here. hehehe.

love is great ! yet..not so great. =)
and u sound like Miss World.
" world peace"

ahahha.

all d best in ur templates. xD

melwin said...

Hey! love is only good for getting teen hearts to beat a little faster.

The Almighty Shiny Spoon said...

love is when u love sue vern...hahahah!!jk
love is a wonderful thing...that's how i came to be...becoz of PASSIONATE love...tsk tsk tsk!!

jinn said...

L is for the way you LOOK at me..
O is bla bla bla bla bla
V is VERY VERY EXTRAORDINARY
E is bla bla bla bla bla

LOVE is organic, its absolutely free, no hidden taxes, no negative side-effects and it can be made into a song! How GREAT is LOVE!? :):) Luv ya John! haha

jOhN said...

To let true love remain unspoken is the quickest rot to the heart.. So feel free to express your love to Me.. lolz. ;P

The Almighty Shiny Spoon said...

I LOVE YOU JOHN!!hahahah!
as a cell member n a sister in Christ!!whOoT!!...y nvr post one...