Thursday, October 27, 2005

More Than Words

Isn't it such a B E A Utiful song?.. You know what, I'm gonna sing it one of these days. Action speaks louder than words they say. Haha.. have you ever wonder how people behave the way they do. Humans. Cluster them all together and you get emotions like love, hate and conflict, actions like kisses, hugs and stabbing, appearance such of fat, cute or just plain Brad Pitt. But the human creation has never cease to amaze me. But I would have to admit that this creation of God can be described as More than Words ever can describe. Just purely magnificant and phenomenal. I'd like to share a short story here tonight. Well, some of you might be familiar with it, but to those who would be reading it for the first time, hope you enjoy it.

On a cloudy, misty spring dawn Clara decided she might as well get her feet wet at the perfectly shaded brown of sand. Clara felt the soft lush and beat of splashing waters beneath her feet as she stroll along the beach reflecting on the goodness and graciousness of God as He spared her life in a freak accident about a year and 5 months now. Clara had always remember that day as she woke up on the wrong side of the bed. But to cut the long story short, Clara somehow or another escaped a bugglary and narrowly missed a shot. Now back to the scene on the beach, Clara had always found her slwo walks on the beach as a relaxation and found tranquility in the soft splashes. She had took a walk on the beach the day after her wedding, a day after she found her best friend in bed with her knight in not-so-shining-armour-anymore, a day after when she found out she was pregnant, a day after her son's first birthday and so on. In summary, the beach had played an important role in the sane of her mind. But on good days when she had walked this beach she had always found 2 sets of footprints (recognise the story now?) as she walked by. However on tragical days, she had only found one set of footprints. Curious to find out this time, she questioned God.

"I know You are always here for me on good days, however why do You run away on bad days?! Why'd did I find myself all alone on this beach when Leonard left me? Why did granny had to suffer that cancer? Why did I had to go through all the Pain alone? God, I had enough! Where are you?!" excruciate Clara as she lay on the knees sobbing for pitty.

In a still, small voice as she heard, God answered, "My dear child, You were never alone. I was always here beside you. In fact, the only footprints you found was because I held you in My arms as i carried You along. I never meant for You to feel all alone."

Clara soon realised that Granny had never "suffered". She was now in a better place and so on for the other troubles. She had come to her senses that nowonder she never suffered any child birth pains or pay the morning papers because Uncle Sam from across the road had pitty on the condition of her financial state or when Uncle Jerry had sold her his Mustang 500 for only just a few hundred bucks or when Madam Forestier always volunteered to take care of baby Jerrard when mommy was off to wash the dishes for the Itallian Restaurant down to road all day long. But God was always there in the small things. He was also there for the Big things. And He will always be there for You too and Me! Therefore no matter what you are facing today, look up to heaven, for God is smiling down on You today. The End

Wee!!.. I'm done!.. lolz.. how was it?.. hehehe.. feedback?.. Pls correct my english in any way. Just felt like writing a story. Hehehe... Well, as I was saying, You must hear me singing More than Words by Frankie J one of these days. I love it. Its such a sweet song. To my baby out there, ITS FOR YOU!.. LOLZ.. but i have to mention that singing doesn't come without any hard work!.. I can testify to that. But I guess if u have to ask, I guess the toilet concerts are the ones that really help develop my voice ;P So to you guys out there, take pride you know a great singer like me. Oopss.. ahhaha.. I know somehow someday I'm gonna be out there singing on your Radio. Its a passion that will not go out ;) (i hope).. K la.. enough of bragging. HAHAHA.. Hope you enjoyed my blog thus far.

By the way, I'M GONNA HAVE LUNCH WITH GUY SEBASTIAN THIS SUNDAY.. MUAHAHAHA.. WATCH OUT FOR THE PICS!!!.. N THE TICKETS FOR THE 5PM CONCERTS ARE STILL WIF ME!.. COME GET ONE QUICK!!!...

Emmanuel
-jOhN LiM B*** O**-

No comments: