Thursday, October 20, 2005

The First Steps

Alas the pressure to blog has finally got into John Lim. Ahh, I'm already struggling to finish my second sentence!.. Hahaha... Well, but anyway I hope this blog would allow You people to get to know me better as I am. Now you get to hear the School side of John, the Church side of John, and the all casual John, the weird John, the hyper John, the philosophical John and the list goes on.

Tobegin my first post today, well, it really hit me when one of my brother's closest friends just had passed away bout 3 hours ago. It devastated my brother and took the life our of Him. Well, it really made me realize how fragile life can be and yet we still do take forgranted of it, Me included. For Eunice, you Will be forever remembered. She was such a pleasant girl. I'd still remember the first time she came over for a project. She had straighten hair with a pinch of make-up and a really joyous face. I didn't really take time to analyze her features as I was trying my best to grasp of what Oprah was saying on Pathological Liars amidst their discussion. I was rather polite with the group for as far as I could remember, I offered her a cup of cold water but unfortunately she decline. However she accepted my offer for a seat. Well, Eunice, although I will never have to opportunity to know you better in this lifetime, I know I'll see you at the Finishing Line.

Results are all out. Satisfactory. Although I would not try to believe that I did well, I know I could have done better. But what more could I ask? Thank You Jesus. Congrats Mel Win! So proud of you. Happy Birthday Mel Win (again)!! Arghh... I must tell you this, I accidentally thought that yesterday(19th) was the 20th. So I called Mel Win immediately when the clock strike twelve but there was no answer. I then took awhile to write a really sweet sms wishing him the happiest birthday. How humiliating. To have mistaken your best friend's birthday for the day before. How blur can I get? Blame it on my mom's genetic codes. Oh, I must tell you guys one day on the perfect blurness of my mother. Its just beyond comprehension. Its un-human-like anymore. But I love you so dearly for that Mommy. Muaxxx.

Well, I guess I've bore you enough now. Time to take off and get rest. And I welcome feedback people. Thats what keeps the world running. Feedback. Hahaha.. have an awesome day ahead. Love ya all People!!

-jOhN-

3 comments:

melwin said...

hey. ask ur dad to buy me stuff on amazon. HAHA. lovely writing u have here. see u tmrw!!!

daphnie said...

hey john !!!!!!!!!! i didnt noe u had a blog. o.0. anyway, i found it. and no. i dont stalk u. ><" lol. hav fun blogging !!

The Almighty Shiny Spoon said...

john ada blog!!!wHoOT!