









Finally posting something on my trip to Denmark. It was a really good trip with a fantastic set of crew. We were around Copenhagen the whole time. Didn't manage to skip over to Sweden. Anyhow, I enjoyed the flight thoroughly. I guess at the end of the day its the crew that makes or breaks the flight. Yeah, I had a few hiccups but I guess it was learning points to pick from.
I also took the chance to Lady Gaga in concert recently. She was in Singapore so my dear friend got me a ticket and wa la! Gaga! ^^.
Thats it~ Have 3 long days of classes back in my training centre from tomorrow. Being trained for another fleet, the Airbus 330~ So now, I operate the Boeing 777 and Airbus 330. Lazi-ness ><
Sigh, this is SOOO not an update~
-jOhN "beautiful dirty rich" LiM-

No comments:
Post a Comment