Monday, August 03, 2009















AHH! Finally I can upload pictures here! So here goes... These are just a few from my recent TRIPS to Osaka/Himeji. I went to Osaka 3 times in a week. Thats To Osaka/Back from Osaka, Back to Osaka/Back from Osaka and then back to Osaka/Back again from Osaka ^^.

The first and second trip there I went back straight to Himeji where I lived when I was there for my student exchange. Thank heavens I still knew the train system and made my way there. Nahoko had just given birth. Baby Rosa was just 12 days old :)

My third trip back, I was back to Osaka to attend Ayumi Hamasaki's concert. I was actually there just to accompany Matty but was pleasently surprised by the wonders of Japanese Pop. I'm a new converted fan of Hamasaki :)

I'm actually currently blogging from Copenhagen, Denmark. I had TOO much fun here infact. Pics will definitely be up as soon as I get them uploaded. Will be back in KL for 2 days on the weekend to attend my cousin's wedding.

I really had the tie of my life here in Copenhagen. More so of the people than the place. A change worth making. If you could only see how much I'd enjoyed myself. Love to the people I Love.

-jOhN "tak" LiM-

No comments: