Hong Kong!!! Yes, Finally I am updating my blog. I'm at Karachi, Pakistan currently. Its a LONG LONG stay here.. Just got back from a Barbeque with my crew... Anyway, I guess the picture will speak for itself, So i'll just put in some captions for silent pictures :P
Hahaha.. My playlist, some of you might actually recognise the music I'm listening to. SO many versions of Nobody by Wondergirls :P
Kowloon :)
:D :D :D :D
Yes, My Hong Kong Trip with my family was the best! Had so much fun. It was nothing like travelling as a crew member. This was really a Holiday, and the best part, it was with the people I love :) Awww. I'm so excited I'll be going to Hong Kong again in 2 weeks. This time, I get to go to Hong Kong a night before my Hong Kong - San Francisco! Weeeee! and I get weekends at Hong Kong both ways, so that means... Ngek ngek... Wakakkakakkakaka!!! Weeeeeeeee....
Currently in Karachi. Still alive as I report. Room is very impressive despite expectations. I guess thats what people say, don't have expectations cause if you do, you're just in for a disappointment and I had such a low expectation for the room that I was pleasently surprised :)
Will still have 3 more days here to lie around my bed, go to the gym, swim in the pool, play XBox with my First Officer, download, watch movies, eat, laugh, read, jump around and dig my nose!
Next post pending, DUBAI - ISTANBUL pictures!!! Yes, I went to the Burj in Dubai, the Palm Jumairah, and Blue Mosque la, Sophia Mosque la, don't know wat Market la and la la la. :) Hahhahaha.. Awaiting pictures from Ping Ping. If you can't wait, you can browse a little from her link GanCheongPing first :)
Alrighty, good night sexy people! I'm looking forward to coming back to Singapore for the weekend because I have plans for this exciting week ;P muahhahahhahah!! weeeeeeeeee
-jOhN "pakistani" LiM-

1 comment:
OMG john !! did you get his signature + picture + hug + makan with wang lee hom or sth ?!??!?!?! *starstruck*
- waicheen
Post a Comment