Tuesday, December 16, 2008







Cape Town is absolutely stunning.

It is breathtaking and the most magnificent place ever! S
eriously. If you have the resources, Cape Town is the place to be. I've already began uploading pics onto Facebook. Gonna drop a few her
e. But I'm sure the ones here does no justice to the place. Have a look on my Facebook :) In the mean time, I'm gonna update pics here soon ok? Just wait for it ;P
I've got my roster for January already. I'm going to Auckland on the 2nd of January and to Moscow and to the States again and... *drumrolls* I'm gonna spend my 20th birthday in AHMEDABAD!!!!!.......... Have you even heard of the freakin place?!?!?!?! Hahhahahahhahahaha.... Aiya, can guess where la.... My first ever India nightstop, on my birthday. Oh well. I'm still thankful. How many Asian dudes get to celebrate their birthdays in India... Hahahahahaha!

In the mean time, Cape Town really woke me to appreciate the things and opportunities I have in my life. To be thankful and appreciative. How many can say they have the "luck" that I have. Taking each day at a time. Much loves, my loves :) I wan a GOOOOOD 20th Birthday Lord.. :)

-jOhN "vanakam" LiM-

No comments: