Saturday, November 29, 2008







Just a quick update here before I take rest for my flight to Zurich tomorrow.

Had a blast in Paris again. Went for more sightseing and SHOPPING this time ;) Muahaha. REAL shopping, in PARIS.. hahaha..

Got back from KL and headed straight to Swissohotel in Raffles City to celebrate beloved Lynn's birthday. They surprised her in the Fantastic hotel room. Spent the night there playing Taboo and having a great time.

Had a small dinner at home tonight. Cooked with my housemate Emily ;) Guess which dish I cooked? Hehehe. Hint: I cooked 2 of them :D *bangga*.. =.="" HAHAHAHAH..
Watched Quarantine with the rest after dinner and I DID NOT have a good time because the movie sucked so bad. Gosh, Don't even bother catching it. Urgh. Hahahaha

Thank God I got called up for Zurich tomorrow or else I'll just die at home on my 11 day standby. At least I'll earn something. Its snowing now in Zurich. The last time I checked the weather, it was -1 degrees. Time to put on my "pom-pom-puffed-up" winter jacket again ;) Hope the newbies on the flight would have some plan to sight see, or I'll just end up shopping in Zurich. Swiss Francs to the Singapore dollar isn't much difference anymore. Even the Euro went down. I love the Singapore Dollar. Its even stronger than the Aussie Dollar. And I multiply money like how Jesus multiplied the fish and bread if I convert back to the Malaysian Ringgit. Wahaha. Shit. I better get back down to earth.

Alrighty. Enjoy the pics while I cuddle myself up in my warm blanky in Zurich. Toodles ;) Gonna try to pick up some German while I'm there :)

-jOhN "auf weidersehen" LiM-

No comments: