Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yeah, the cats out of the bag...

Here's how the story goes, Yes, John Lim is leaving Malaysia for good this Monday.

First of all, I must say farewell to my fellow friends here in KL. Really, it is to my greatest regret that I am unable to meet a number of you due to time contrains. I just ended my finals today and I'm flying off this Monday. So, as you can count, I don't have much time to pack, get ready, and meet everyone. Forgive me. But on the lighter note, you can come down to Singapore and have a cup of tea with me!

Yes, Singapore. Why? Well, John Lim is going to be a Flight Steward with SIA for the next 2 years. Yes. You heard right, Flight steward, Flight attendant, Cabin Crew (coffee or tea sir?).

To keep it short and simple, due to financial contrains, I am putting my studies on hold to pursue this. Simple as that. But do not fear, cum 2 years from now, John will be over in the states continue what he has left. So in other words, it is a win-win situation. Travel + Study = Fun!

Well, I'm really looking forward to this experience. I shan't explain much, but if we have to opprtunity to speak personally to you, I would love to. But I shall leave this as it is now.

But hey, on the bright side, its JUST Singapore (dang it!) Hahahaha..

Farewell my dear Malaysianites!

Wherever life may take You,
It shall never break You.
Each precious stone,
Each growing experience will never fail You.
Grow from each,
And reach beyond the skies.

Cheers to the unconventional and unexpected.

-jOhN "bids farewell" LiM-

ps: sorry for the minor shock.

No comments: