Wednesday, April 16, 2008

If I'd knew every word that could describe You,
I wouldn't dare to try to describe You,
Because You are beyond any word or adjective
You are just You
But the question is, where are YOU?



Howdy ghost readers :)

I hope the week is doing fine for ya. I'm trying to keep up with my mind. Its been messing with me, as usual. Finals is just around the corner, then I'm officially free from ADP. Yes dudes and dudettes, it is my final semester in Taylor's ADP and I'm moving on. To where you ask? To my next stage in Life. The future really seems unclear at this point of view however I do believe that things will sort themselves in due time.

You know, I need a sign man.. Like, am I the only one that thinks excessively? That over think things and scrutinize every part of life? Well, or should I just say am I the only one that sees the darkness I everything? I'm gonna lay rest these few words here tonight. Doesn't seem to give a right picture of me. But then again, this is a part of me. Urgh right back to confusion. That's me :)

-jOhN "<3">

No comments: