Speak. Say. Tell.
When will I ever reach Moksha? Mum says I'm finding my identity. Internal conflicts.
Its like, I know who I am, but I'm rejecting it, but I'm accepting it.
I like who I am, but at the same time I'm hating it too.
They say peace is not the ultimate goal of mankind. There is always going to be a trade-off somewhere. Its impossible if Claire's blood is gonna heal all humanity. Man will take like and health forgranted. So what if the weapons of mass destruction were destroyed? So what if Israel gave up their land? So what if Bush waved the white flag? So what if Hindraf gets their RM1million per Indian their claiming? SO WHAT!
When will mankind ever be satisfied? And so what if you're satisfied with where you are? Then you'll never progress! You'll be stuck all useless and roting right at your shell. I've seen numerous people, with great attitudes but they lacked the hunger, the hunger to progress, and soon after get left behind. Donald Trump would have fired you a long time ago. Wait, I take that back. He wouldn't even have hired you.
Balance you say? I guess that will just cause dissatisfaction then. You'll never be at your highest potential of happiness. There needs to be some level of equilibrium or balance. But then again, we will always want to maximize our pie. But isn't the sky our limit? Wait, then there's no pie.
Have I lost you there? Identity. Thats what I need. A clear cut. But I know I will never get one. Have I just got tired of the masks? Or have I got confused with which mask to wear everytime I went out?
The human behaviour disgust me but intrigues me at the same time. Dissonance they call it.
Good/Evil, Hate/Love, Peaceful/Havoc, John/John.
-jOhN "yet another piece of his useless mind" LiM-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment