Thursday, November 22, 2007

Impermanent they say..

Yeah, Finals are drawing near, like a week plus away? Final speech is next week. Final World Religion presentation is next week too. Last Statistic test is next week. WTH! Oh boy. Drowning myself in college now. I would have to admit this semester has been a rather interesting one. I had made even more friends. Got to know a few people a little better. Got myself involved in the Buddy Program, tought PASS 093, business plan competition, and I'm even gonna MC for the graduation ceremony for ADP this Fall, though its an irony, it actually might be my last semester myself. Life just has its funny plans for us.

Yeah, I've not decided where I'll go for Uni. Not even sure when I'll leave. Not even sure what major I wanna stick to. Decisions. Taking it one step at a time.

Just waved goodbye to a new found Brunei friend recently.


I was inspired by him to go over to Brunei for a visit. And I might just, if this is my last semester in ADP. Pop by in January, and maybe even drop by Miri to visit Moses. Wait, Moses should have been back here in Subang. Damn. I'll still pop by Miri and then fly over to Mulu Caves! Its freaking awesome! And I'm getting excited over my plans. Travelling! Woohoo! Probably I can drag Sam (Brunei Boy) along on this adventure.
Counting down till holidays in December. Though its gonna be freaking short, I'm gonna make the most out of it and stay out of drama.
2007. I don't even know if I like ya or not. Gonna do some reflection post in some mid-Dec. Till then, I'll just live as I am. Cheers to better days. Looking forward to Huge House Party tomorrow at Sze Ming's place >.<>
-jOhN "needs to leave" LiM-
ps: Yee En, I read your blog =)

No comments: