Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sorry I've not been updating people.

Have been so busy. But yeah, loads has happen since my last post. LOADS.

Putting that aside first, since I now have to time to pop by my blog, I need to upadte ya'll on my activities. Yes.

This coming Friday and Saturday I will be singing backup for Janice Yap, or JYMY, at Alexis, Jalan Ampang. Janice is the host for Trippin' on 8tv every Wednesday 9.30pm. And yes, you're cordially invited! Below are the details. Don't hesitate to drop me a msg about it ;) Looking forward to seing familiar faces there when we perform :P

Where? Alexis, Jalan Ampang@Great Eastern Mall
When? Friday and Saturday (21st & 22nd Sept 2007), 10.30pm to 1.00am
Who? Janice Yap and Band and of course with John backing her up on the vocals..
Why? Because you love music!
How? Transport not provided :P

COME PEEPS COME!! We;ve been practicing every night! And I'm excited!! :P

See ya!!

No comments: