How do I continue taking steps forward when You don't allow me?
I'm letting room for clearance
But the luggage ain't getting through the passage
Won't you even acknowledge my presence?
Won't you even flick an eyebrow to look into my eyes
To see the sincerity of my cry
Won't you just let your hands out
To hold me for the last time
I'm not going to let this just past me by without a fight
But the battle is just on my side
As you look by the distance beyond the hillside
Clouding my cries to you
You look on with much joy
As I torture myself day to day
With questions and doubt
But I guess I'll never be able to work against your gravity
Its going against me
Letting go will be this hard
As every second goes by
A thought of you comes by as well
Pointless ranting of you. But its the last dedication to you.
Ironic. Singing I'm over it, when I'm still not over it.
Over it? Naa. Plain words of sophistry.
-jOhN "R" LiM-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment