Read between the lines,
Now, you are wise to allign your eyes here,
You might understand just fine,
Or is it because of one's fate?
As the course of time shapes cultures and societies,
But allow me to share the secrets of my heart,
So may it shape the path of man and formalities,
Like how a father may care for a son,
May traditions and rules be broken,
Like how a mother may die for the family,
May ideas and mindsets be challenged,
That is how I care for you,
Let the matters of the heart be revealed,
I do not want to retrograde things further,
Let Lovers be plagued by troubles and worries,
I am never good at sophism,
So that Love may be shown through concern and merry,
So let me bring forth my point,
So that Love should not be bought by patronage and scurry,
I am clueless to what has been happening,
Thus let Love run free, Belittling space and matter,
So open my eyes, let me see, free me from these shackles,
Let not this paradox be dismayed or despised,
Baby, if I could, I would be your slave,
Because beneath it, lay true meaning and feeling
Forgive me, because of you, I would go down the grave..
OH This is Fun.. lolz.. Copyright ok!
-John Lim-
You may be surprise what people do out of boredom.. Take care comrades ;)
Fight the Good fight and Win it.. You never really lose until you give up..
Emmanuel,
-jOhN LiM-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment