Saturday, June 17, 2006

Of Hardwork!..

Boo!!

Whoa, its been long since I wrote down here. Here goes.. First week of school after the hols is over. Time really fly when you are busy. Back to routines. Results are all back. Ok, to say I didn't do too well is not fair cause my percentage certainly improved but everyone improved tremendously too. Seriously. Mad class. One thing I am so glad about is like my classmates are so determined to do well with an exception of some, e.g. Sarak. Wahaha!.. Jk Jk. But you can certainly feel the vibes of hardwork and determination even as SPM creeps towards us. I can certainly say the quality of students in Bunga Raya is phenomenal. I really thought the students in Wendy's year were fantastic but now I can say the students in MY year is so much better. Wahahahah!!... Ish, anyway, hahaha.. I'm glad for my class la. You rock!!! :P Will try to post some pics of them here when I can.

Meanwhile, everything is alright with me. Still the same John that is struggling to juggle with his time and commitments. Oh by the way, DID YOU KNOW, Ms. Haruka Yamashita is staying over from the 11th August till19th August!!.. YES, you got it right, an exchange JAPANESE FEMALE student! Wakakakaka.. I'm so excited! I can't wait for my turn! I'm really looking forward to spending my December, Christmas and New Year's there!Its gonna be an experience of a lifetime. Though I will miss prom and probably some year end outing with my friends, I guess Japan and probably a new iPod will cover the grief.

Enough of me, now how about You? ;)

-jOhN "mushi mushi" LiM-

No comments: