I don't think the game is played this way.
I don't think you have a clue.
What is it in men to behave in such carnal ways? To only think for oneself, disregarding others in the process.
When did wearing you heart on your sleeve go out of fashion? Apparently masks and lies are the way to go by today.
I question the decisions I make each day. Mistakes, plenty. Right moves? I will never know.
I wake up each day, hoping for the answer. Hoping I will see the purpose of it all.
I want to say, that You are my reason someday, but I don't think I'd be able to say so, because a person should never be my purpose. I should be living for myself. and only Me.
Confusion, Anger, Jealousy, Frustration.
I am NOT FUCKING BLIND. You chose the wrong person to fool. I ain't playing your little games no more. Sick and tired of your blatant lies and lust. Fucking Tired of it.
When will this bad dream end?

No comments:
Post a Comment